Today Josh and Stasia are taking a break from the usual format to talk about what it's been like to start our podcast together and some of the lessons we've learned about technology, couples, and ourselves.
In this episode
- Why we decided to start a podcast.
- The (sometimes painful) lessons learned from listening to yourself have a conversation.
- Decorating your office with podcast equipment.
- Josh's obsessive quest to make us sound great.
- Learning to fit a new creative project into your holiday Hallmark movie watching schedule.
- What advice we've already learned from our couples.
Thanks again for listening.
Josh and Stasia
Listen via iTunes | Stream on Stitcher | Rate us on iTunes
p.s. If you liked the show will you help others find it by clicking on this link to give us a five star rating on iTunes?